What's included in #virtualbvbd2020?
- Small group scales, warm ups and fundamental sessions with a coach.
- Guided yoga and mindfulness sessions.
- Masterclasses with a different guest daily.
- Webinars with outstanding Canadian and International bassoonists on a wide variety of bassoon related topics.
- Let's make reeds together
- Virtual "Rackett of Bassoons"
- Live stream faculty concert.
Sample Daily Schedule - Subject to change. Details to follow
|10 - 11am||
Small group warm ups, scale practice and fundamentals
|11:15 - 12:30 pm||MASTERCLASS (via Zoom)|
|1:30 - 2:30 pm||Webinars (via Zoom)|
|3 - 4:30 pm||MASTERCLASS (via Zoom)|
|7-8 pm||Rackett coaching in small groups, as needed, on Zoom.|
|8-11 pm||Reed Making and/or socializing on Zoom.|